Are you getting it right?
This is a members-only event. no charge
Not a member? join today here membership application
30-minute presentation covering two key topics:
- Fire Risk Assessments – The new PAS 79 and competence of Fire Risk Assessors
- Care Homes – Evacuation plans and staffing levels
The presentation will allow for questions via the Zoom chat facility.
Discuss, Debate, Engage – 80 minutes of professional discussion between:
- Chris Callow – National Fire Chiefs Council
- Darren Franks – Globex Europe Limited Fire Risk Assessor/Director
- Steve McConnell – Health and Safety Consultant, Millennium Support
- Brett Edwards – Health and Safety Director, RMBI Care Co.
Answering NASHiCS members questions from our monthly Conversation and Catch Up.
You need to be registered for the event. More Details here